time to grow up and own up to some mistakes
happy Oct. 3rd : )
Madoka tips a hat to her ancestor.
For no good reason at all, I’m doing another giveaway! There is a special bonus section for this one, so do read the rules below!
This was very informational. ^_^
Hello!!! I wanted to host a giveaway when I reached 2222 but life… so even if I’m past that point the giveway is here now XD as a little thank you to all the wonderful people I met!
The above pics are what will you be getting:
1 Kasamatsu senpai from Bandai Kurobasu Swing Off Shot Edition
1 Kuroko’s Basketball swing 3Q Satsuki Momoi keychain
1 Kuroko’s Basketball: Suwarase Team - Mukkun
1 gashapon Kuroko Tetsuya
1 Xinzhida Nendoroid - Eren Jaeger
1 Saint Seiya Petit nendoroid - Pandora
2 Petit Chara Land Saint Seiya ~Kessen! Ares~ - Ikki and Hyouga
3 Banpresto Berserk keychains
1 Card Captor Sakura pin with Touya and Yuki
1 Bandai Chibi cats
1 TakaraTomy Utapri Debut keychain
Now the rules
- The giveaway is open to everyone.
- There will be two winners, chosen randomly. And they will be contacted via tumblr messages
- The first winner will be chosen from the followers and the second from the notes, reblogs and likes count as an entry, you can reblogs as many times as you like
- The first winner will get the SnK nendoroid, will choose 2 pieces of KnB merchandise, 2 pieces of Berserk keychans, 2 pieces of Saint Seiya merchandise and the Card Captor Sakura pin. The second winner will get all the rest.
- You’ll have until the 30th of may to reblog this post. If the first winner doesn’t reply in 48h then I will choose a different one, the second winner will be chosen after the 1st winner has contacted me, stating also what his choices are (as the second gets what remains). I will post their URL on my blog too. And remember that if you are a winner and under the age of 18 you have to ask your parents/legal guardian first and must show proof that they’ve agreed to get the prize.
- I’ll ship internationally and omg I’ve really done this ^^
Seriously, I am so thrilled that I got into JET Program. It’s something that I’ve always wanted to do. Despite declining the offer, I am still extremely honored to have been chosen and would like to share my happiness with all of you. I’ll be holding this giveaway from the start date of this…